The Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) is set to conduct the OMR based Written Examination for the post of Panchayat Secretary in the Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Department. This crucial step in the recruitment process is detailed in Advertisement Notification No. 03 of 2022 under Item Nos. 059 to 077. Aspirants eagerly anticipating this exam, mark your calendars for the 10th of December, 2023.
Admit Card Release
The gateway to this examination journey is the Admit Card. Here’s everything you need to know about its release:
Exam Date and Notification
On the 10th of December, 2023, the JKSSB will conduct the OMR based Written Examination. This critical information was communicated through Advertisement Notification No. 03 of 2022.
Admit Card Availability
Admit Cards for candidates participating in the examination will be available on the official website www.jkssb.nic.in starting from the 4th of December, 2023, until the examination day on the 10th of December, 2023.
Candidates are required to download their Admit Cards from the official website using their E-mail ID and Date of Birth. The process is simple, but attention to detail is paramount. Ensure a careful reading of the instructions contained in the Admit Card.
Assistance and Support
Acknowledging the potential challenges, the JKSSB has set up a Help-Desk to assist candidates. For any issues related to downloading or other Admit Card concerns, candidates can contact the JKSSB Help-Desk at 0191-2461335 (Jammu)/0194-2435089 (Srinagar) or write to JKSSB at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Help-Desk will be operational from the 4th to the 10th of December, 2023, during office hours.
Candidates are warned against misrepresentation, concealment of facts, impersonation, fraud, etc. Such actions can lead to the cancellation of candidature and disciplinary action.
Right to Cancel Candidature
The JKSSB retains the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate found ineligible at any stage of the process.
A critical detail for candidates to note is the presence of negative marking for wrong answers, with 1/4th of allotted marks deducted for each incorrect response. The detailed criteria of selection and the syllabus are available on the official website of the Board.
Candidates are advised to stay updated by regularly checking the JKSSB’s official website (www.jkssb.nic.in) for the latest information. It’s emphasized that Admit Cards will not be sent by post.
You May Also Like!
- 3500 Agniveer Posts — Indian Air Force Recruitment 2024; Apply Link available
- 1100 Junior Technician — ECIL Recruitment Notification 01/2024; Check How to Apply Here
- Lab Technician — SKIMS Soura Recruitment 2024; Check Notification and How to Apply
- AIIMS Patna Sr Resident Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 90 Posts
- CCL Jr Data Entry Operator (Trainee) Recruitment 2023 – Apply for 261 Posts
How to Download JKSSB E-Admit Card: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Visit the official website www.jkssb.nic.in.
- Look for the option to download the E-Admit Card on the homepage.
- Click on the “LOGIN” link/button.
- Enter your log-in credentials: E-mail ID and Date of Birth.
- Verify the displayed details for accuracy.
- Click on the “View and Print E-Admit Card” button.
- The JKSSB E-Admit Card will be visible on the screen.
- Download and print a clear copy of the E-Admit Card for the examination day.
|Download Official Notification | Download PDF
|Download Admit Card Link (Available on 04-12-2023)
In conclusion, the release of the JKSSB Admit Card for the Panchayat Secretary Exam is a crucial milestone for aspirants. Adhering to the outlined procedures and paying attention to details are imperative for a smooth examination experience.