The Export-Import Bank (EXIM) of India has unveiled the Exim Bank Recruitment 2023, offering 45 dynamic positions for Management Trainees. This recruitment drive encompasses roles like Management Trainee (Banking Operations), Management Trainee (Digital Technology), Rajbhasha Management Trainee, and Administration Management Trainee. Aspiring candidates can apply online, with the registration link set to go live on October 21, 2023. Dive into this article for comprehensive details on Exim Bank Recruitment 2023, covering eligibility criteria, the selection process, and more.
Table of Contents
Exim Bank Recruitment 2023 Summary
|Organization||India Exim Bank|
|Notification Date||10 October 2023|
|Online Registration Date||21 October 2023|
|Eligibility Criteria||Differs as per the posts|
|Selection Process||Online Test and Interview|
Exim Bank Recruitment Vacancy 2023
|Management Trainee (Banking Operations)||35|
|Management Trainee (Digital Technology)||07|
|Management Trainee (Rajbhasha)||02|
|Management Trainee (Administration)||01|
Important Dates for Exim Bank Recruitment Vacancy 2023
- Exim Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF: 10-10-2023
- Starting date of Online Application: 21-10-2023
- Last date of Online Application: 10-11-2023
- Tentative month of Examination: December 2023
- Tentative month of Interview: January 2024
Educational Qualification for Exim Bank Recruitment 2023
- Management Trainees (Banking Operations): MBA/PGDBA, with specialization in Finance or Chartered Accountants (CA). MBA/PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2-year full time duration, with a specialization in Finance with a minimum 60% aggregate marks / equivalent CGPA.
- Management Trainee (Digital Technology): Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in B.E/B. Tech Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication OR Minimum 60% in any Graduation Course & MCA.
- Management Trainee (Rajbhasha): Master’s degree from a recognized University in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at the degree level OR Master’s degree from a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English with Hindi or English medium and English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at the degree level OR Master’s degree from a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subject or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level.
- Management Trainee (Administration): MBA/PGDBA with bachelor’s degree in engineering, or Post Graduate qualification in hotel and hospitality management/facilities management.
Age limit for Exim Bank Recruitment 2023
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: Max 30 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): Max 28 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)-(PwBD SC/ST): Max 40 years
- PwBD (OBC): Max 38 years
- PwBD (Gen/ EWS): Max 35 years
- AIIMS Patna Sr Resident Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 90 Posts
- CCL Jr Data Entry Operator (Trainee) Recruitment 2023 – Apply for 261 Posts
- Indian Air Force Officers (AFCAT) Recruitment, Apply Online for 317 Posts
- 995 Posts | IB ACIO Recruitment 2023 | Apply Link
- DRDO Recruitment 2023, Apply Online for Admin Staff posts
Application Fees for Exim Bank 2023
- General and OBC: ₹ 600/-
- SC/ST/PwBD /EWS and Female candidates: ₹ 100/-
Exim Bank Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process of Exim Bank Recruitment 2023 will consist of two phases.
- Online Test (objective and descriptive type questions),
- Personal interview session.
- Online test dates and timing will be notified on their official website.
Exim Bank Salary 2023
- Exim Bank Recruitment 2023 introduces compelling compensation packages for Management Trainees. Once they successfully complete their one-year training program, candidates will assume the role of Deputy Manager. During the training period, they will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 55,000/-.
- Post-training, Deputy Managers can look forward to a competitive pay scale, which follows the Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) 11th Bipartite Settlement: Rs. 36,000 – 1,490 – 46,430 – 1,740 – 49,910 – 1,990 – 63,840
Notification pdf: Click Here
Official website: Click Here
Home page: Click Here