The Indian Army Dental Corps has asked for online applications from Indian men and women who want to serve for a short period in the Army Dental Corps. If you’re interested, you can apply online. The application process begins on November 18, 2023, and the last day to submit your application is December 17, 2023. Just go to the official website at joinindianarmy.nic.in to apply.
Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Officer Recruitment 2023
The complete details have been notified along with the release of the official Notification. To know the details about Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Officer Recruitment 2023, go through the below overview table.
|No. of Posts:||28 Posts|
|Post Name||Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer; Army Dental Corps|
|Salary:||Pay Scale: PB-3 Rs.17,160 – 39,100 grade pay Rs.6,100 MSP Rs.6,000/- plus NPA @25%|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Job Location:||All India|
Indian Army Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Join Army Dental Corps is looking for qualified candidates to fill up following vacancies for the positions given below in the list:
- Army Dental Corps: 28 Posts
Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Eligibility and Age Limit
All interested aspirants should be well-versed with the eligibility criteria of Indian Army Recruitment 2023 to avoid rejection of their applications. The required eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification, age limit etc have been listed below as per Recruitment Notification. Candidates can refer to the official notification to know the details of the Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Eligibility criteria.
You May Also Like!
- AIIMS Patna Sr Resident Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 90 Posts
- CCL Jr Data Entry Operator (Trainee) Recruitment 2023 – Apply for 261 Posts
- Indian Air Force Officers (AFCAT) Recruitment, Apply Online for 317 Posts
- 995 Posts | IB ACIO Recruitment 2023 | Apply Link
- DRDO Recruitment 2023, Apply Online for Admin Staff posts
Candidates must be BDS/MDS (with a minimum of 55% marks in final year BDS) from a College/University recognised by the Dental Council of India (DCI).
The age limit is 45 years as on 31st December 2023.
Only those candidates (BDS/MDS) who have appeared in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2023 conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, under the aegis of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare on 1st March 2023 at various examination centres of NBE, are eligible to apply. Candidates must submit a copy of the mark sheet/Score card of NEET (MDS)-2023 along with the application.
Steps to Apply for the Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Officer Recruitment
Below we have the steps to apply for the posts for the ease of candidates:
- Visit the Official Website of the Indian Army at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on the Officers EntryApply / Login available on the homepage.
- Register or Login if already registered
- Fill in the application form.
- On submission, a unique number will be generated.
- Pay the required fees
- Download and print the finally submitted application form for future reference.
Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Officer Recruitment Notification PDF
The Notification comprises details like application dates, eligibility, selection process, admit card, and so on. Candidates must check the Recruitment Notification PDF before applying for the posts by using the direct link below or from the official website.
Official Notification PDF: Download PDF
Indian Army Recruitment Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates in the Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Officer Notification 2023 PDF.
|Application Start Date||Last Date|
Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link
- Application Procedure:
- Eligible candidates must submit their application online.
- Applications can be submitted through the official website or the provided direct link in the article.
- Registration Period:
- The online registration process for Indian Army Recruitment 2023 commences on 18-11-2023.
- Deadline for Application:
- Ensure your application is submitted before the closing date, which is 14-12-2023.
- Timely Application:
- It’s crucial to apply before the last date to avoid any potential issues.
- Convenient Application Link:
- For your convenience, we’ve included a direct link to apply online in the article.
Online Apply Link: APPLY ONLINE